The health and safety of campers is our primary focus. Our June 2020 camps have been postponed until July. Like you, we are continually monitoring COVID-19 developments. If it is determined that our camps should be canceled, we will issue campers a full refund (minus Ryzer card processing/convenience fees). As decisions are made our camp directors will communicate via email with any updates. If you have questions please contact the camp director for your respective camp. Their information can be found on the camp's website.